From now on, you can read everything related to the upcoming Idle Heroes updates and sneak peeks exclusively on this page.
Regarding the events of the game, we still update weekly on the page Idle Heroes Events!
New Celestial Island (April 13th 2020)
- Complete the expedition to get Adventure’s Medals.
- Adventure Medals are used for building and upgrading the Statues on the Island.
- Statues buff the attributes in battles, Celestial Assists, Brave Trial, etc.
- The original buildings will be removed and all of the materials will be transferred into the player’s bag.
New Aura System (December 6th 2019)
- Forest and Abyss: + 1.5% precision per hero
- Fortress and Shadow: + 2% block per hero
- Light and Dark: +4% control immune per hero
- 1 hero from the same faction: +2% health, +1.5% attack
- 2 heroes from the same faction: +5% health, +3.5% attack
- 3 heroes from the same faction: +8% health, +5.5% attack
- 4 heroes from the same faction: +11% health, +7.5% attack
- 5 heroes from the same faction: +14% health, +9.5% attack
- 6 heroes from the same faction: +18% health, +12% attack
More details can be read at: How The New Faction Aura/Bonus Works
Michelle Rework (December 6th 2019)
- Active Skill: Deals 198% atk dmg to 4 random enemies, has 40% chance to stun, heals lowest hp ally for 1000% atk, and
gives 20% crit for 3 roundsgives a buff that allows the hero’s basic and active attack to also deal 6% of max hp as burn dmg over 2 rounds, capped at 500% of hero’s attack, not stackable
- Passive Skill:
When killed, revived self with 100% hpwhen killed, revives with 100% hp and 100 energy on the next round and gives self buff, which applies a burn dmg over 2 rounds wheneber she uses basic or active skill for 2% of max hp for 2 rounds, capped at 500% atk
- Other skills do not change.
[accordion title=”” open1st=”0″ openAll=”0″ style=””][accordion_item title=”Click Here For Previous Updates”]
New Hero: UniMax_3000 (Nov 22th 2019)
- Active skill: attacks backline enemies 2 times, and has a ?% chance to taunt the enemy for ? rounds. (taunt: basic, active and counter attacks will only damage self, regardless of whether it is single target or AoE)
- Passive skill 1: +?% hp, +?% atk, +?% armour, +? Energy, +?% control immune
- Passive skill 2: basic attack attacks target, heals self for ?% hp, steals ?% of atk from target and has chance to taunt the target for ? rounds.
- Passive skill 3: At the end of first 3 rounds, heals self for ?% hp. At the start of round 4, removes all cc effects on self and becomes berserk (Berserk: Basic and active attacks have a 100% crit chance and are unblockable)
New Xia Skin (Nov 14th 2019)
Faith Blade Rework (Nov 14th 2019)
Active Skill: Deals (300% of Attack) damage and an additional (108% of Attack) armor-ignoring damage against 2 random enemies (lowest hp units are prioritised). These targeted units will now also receive 20% of lost hp as damage (damage does not exceed 1500% of Faith Blade’s Attack), and has a 100% chance to stun these targets for 2 rounds if their HP is higher than Faith Blade’s current HP.
Basic Attack: Deals
(130% of Attack) (200% of Attack) armor-ignoring damage against the unit with the lowest HP.
Some New UI Changes Coming Soon!
Shared by Reliiq
Belrain, Vesa, Ormus Reworks
Holylight Sparkle– Deals (182% of Attack) damage against 4 random enemies. Increases 4 random allies’ Attack by 30%, Speed by 30, effect of being healed by 20% for 3 rounds, has a 40% chance to remove all control effects.
Divine Awakening– HP +30%, Attack +45%, Control Immune
+20%+30%, Heal effect +40%.
Sanctity Will– Basic attack restores (250% of Attack) HP for 3 random allies (Lowest HP units are prioritised), lasting for
Light of Souls– When the hero dies, restores (
300%400% of Attack) HP for all allies for 5 rounds.
Sky Collapse– Deals (272% of Attack) damage against 4 random enemies, recovers all allies for (220% of Attack) HP, and recover all allies an extra (70% of Attack) HP over time for
Queen’s Amnesty III– Attack +30%, HP +25%, Crit +35%, Precision +50%, Heal Effect +20%.
Symphony of Stars III– Each basic attack restores self (150% of Attack) HP for
32 rounds. Increases self 30% of Attack and 7%10% of Heal effect for 3 rounds.
Elegy of Confusion III– While below 50% HP, dispels all control effects on self, recovers self 100% of max HP, has a 100% chance to silence all enemies for 1 round, and increases self 100% of Crit Damage for 8 rounds (can only trigger once).
Blue Lightning Laser– Deals (142% of Attack) damage against 2 random back-line enemies, recovers the ally with lowest HP for (300% of Attack) HP and inflicts it with a Rescue Mark. The ally inflicted by Resuce Mark will recover HP by (500% of Ormus’ Attack) when its hp is lower than 30% (The rescue mark will trigger only once and will disappear upon the trigger).
Healing III– Each basic attack deals and extra (100% of Attack) damage against the target. Restores (150% of Attack) HP for all allies per round for
Power of Ormus III– HP +35%, Attack +25%, Heal effect
Heart of Ormus III– When self HP is lower than 50%, increases heal effect on all allies by
15%20% for 3 rounds and inflicts them with a Rescue Mark. The ally inflicted by Resuce Mark will recover HP by ( 250%300% of Ormus’ Attack) when its hp is lower than 30% (The rescue mark will trigger only once and will disappear upon the trigger).
Gustin Release, World Arena, Glory Hall
Expected release date: Mid September 2019
- Gender: Male
- Faction: Shadow
- Class: Priest
|Active Skill||Clears negative buffs|
|2nd Skill||Increases HP, Healing Effect, Speed and Damage Reduce|
|3rd Skill||Reduce Enemy Energy after at the end of each round|
|Ultimate||When Gustin is damage, a linked enemy will also receive the damage|
New Penny and Nakia Skin
- All players above level 80 can unlock the World Arena
- World Arena is a cross-server arena. All players in the world can participate in this arena.
- Duration: 50 Days:
- First day: Registration Period
- Last 5 days: Glory Hall
- Only top 640 players can join
- Other players can bet on the matches and earn Gems
- Once there are last 64 players, people can watch their matches.
- Top 8 players will be honored in the Hall of Glory