Battle Rules – World Arena (Big Bang Rally Arena)
Big Bang Rally is a cross-server Arena for all the players to compete together.
Each season at the Big Bang Rally Arena lasts 30 days.
Big Bang Rally seasons are divided into four stages: Battle Prep, Challenges, the Battle of the Best, and the Glory Review.
1. Battle Prep
Battle Prep takes place on the 1st day of each season. At this stage, you can only save your lineups, but other actions such as matchmaking or battles are impossible.
- Days 2 to 25 are the Challenge period.
- At this stage, you can face one another in the Big Bang Rally Arena. Every battle consumes one Challenge Badge. The last 10 battles you took part in are saved as videos in the Battle Record.
- If you are not satisfied with matchmaking results, you can try again. There is a 15-minute cooldown between matchmaking attempts.
3. Matchmaking and Tiers
- Matchmaking. You can press the matchmaking button to search for opponents. After a successful match, the search can be repeated no less than 15 minutes later. If you finish your battle, the cooldown will be skipped, and you will be able to enter the matchmaking process again immediately.
- Hidden opponents. With each match, there is a 10% chance to encounter hidden opponents. Detailed information about these opponents will be revealed only after the battle is over. When you battle a hidden opponent, your rewards are doubled, and a victory can earn you 50% more points. Once you reach Overseer tier, hidden opponents no longer appear in your matches.
- Matches with hidden opponents don’t have a cooldown.
- Assignment. At the beginning of a season, you’ll have to take part in 10 matches to get your starting tier.
- Tiers. There are 7 tiers in the Big Bang Rally Arena: Seeker, Watcher, Runner, Mediator, Protector, Overseer, and Maverick. All tiers EXCEPT Overseer and Maverick have 5 divisions, with 5th being the lowest, and 1st the highest.
- Once you earn more than 100 division points, you get promoted to the next division. The best 640 Overseer players with the most points get the Maverick tier.
- Players with the tier of Mediator can put together 3 teams each, while those with the tier Overseer can make up to 5.
4. The Battle of the Best
- After the Challenges stage is over, the best 640 players from the Tier Ranking will be randomly divided into 10 groups to fight in the Battle of the Best. Each group will consist of 64 players.
- The Battle of the Best lasts 4 days.
- Day 1: this is a preparation period, when you can set your lineups. You won’t be able to change them later.
- Day 2: starting at 12 noon server time, the 64 players in all the groups will have battles according to the schedule. 2 matches will be held every 30 minutes. The 32 winners will proceed to the next stage.
- Day 3: starting at 12 noon server time, the 32 winners from the previous stage will have battles according to the schedule. 2 matches will be held every 30 minutes. The 8 winners will proceed to the next stage.
- Day 4: starting at 12 noon server time, the 8 winners from the previous stage will have battles according to the schedule. 1 match will be held every 30 minutes. At the end, the tournament champion will be determined!
- The system will handle matchmaking for players in the Battle of the Best automatically. All the players can watch replays on the same day.
- The participants of the Battle of the Best can go to battle with 10 teams max. The teams take turns on the battlefield in a round-robin. If someone cannot enter a team, they forfeit the match.
- During the Battle of the Best, players can LIKE each other once a day. Every time you like someone, you get a reward.
5. Review and the Hall of Glory
- The last day of a season is the time to review player standings.
- The 8 strongest players from each group in the Battle of the Best will be immortalized at the Hall of Glory.
- Everyone can watch replays of these players’ matches at the Hall of Glory.
6. Daily Quests
- During a season, players can earn rewards by completing Daily Quests.
- You can view quests and rewards by tapping Daily Quests in the Big Bang Rally arena main UI.
- Arena Daily Quests refresh together with the main UI ones.
- Reward Rules: After the Challenges stage is over, players are rewarded according to the current tiers earned. After the Battle of the Best stage is over, players will receive a bonus reward according to the final rankings.